Pages

Tuesday 18 December 2018

Would you want to be a DOC Ranger like my aunty?

Week 1,Day 3,Activity 2:DOC Ranger This activity was about the Pro's and Con's about being a DOC.As a matter of fact my aunty is a DOC Ranger and She absolutely loves it.We also had to put if we wanted to be a DOC Ranger.I said yes obviously because I want to be like my aunty and look after cute animals.

What I found hard was coming up with cons
What I found easy was the whole activity


This photo is from my aunty as well and she said I could use it.

4 comments:

  1. Nice Kaya, I really like your poster about pros and cons. Keep up the good work. I didn't know a aunty of yours was aart of the DOC.

    Nga mihi,
    -Zephaniah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Zeph,I hope you have fun on your holiday.Did you mean apart?

      Keep me updated about your holiday,
      Kaya

      Delete
  2. Malo e lelei Kaya,

    Wow, your aunty is very lucky to work as a Doc Ranger! Is that a lizard or skink in her hands? I can imagine working as a DoC ranger would be a very rewarding job because you get to help our native fauna and flora. If you had the to be a DoC ranger anywhere in the country, where would you decide to go? I think I would go to Chatham Islands to help count the Black Robins. I have never been to the Chatham Islands so I think that would be an amazing opportunity.

    Keep up the awesome mahi, I look forward to reading more of your posts soon!

    Blog ya later,

    Dani

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Dani,
      I would love to go where ever my aunty goes so I can see her amazing skills in action.

      Bye,
      Kaya

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.