Pages

Thursday 20 December 2018

Do you agree with me?

Week 1,Day 5,Activity 1:Logging
This activity we had to come up with reasons why logging should be banned

What I found hard was nothing
What I found easy was the whole activity


I think logging shouldn't be allowed in New Zealand because with out trees we don't have oxygen.If we don't have oxygen the we will be another China buying other countries air.One reason why logging should be banned is because our beautiful green covered country country is starting to look like Australia.Just dirt everywhere.Another reason why logging should be banned is because we are destroying animals homes.We have already taken animals homes in Auckland by making it bigger so we should stop logging in New Zealand.

3 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Kaya,

    I hope you are enjoying your holidays, how was our Christmas? I think you have some really good reasons on why New Zealand should stop logging. Unfortunately I don’t think New Zealand is going to stop logging anytime soon. But there are ways that the logging industry could lower their impact on our beautiful environment. Such as lowering the amount of wood being logged and only by logging sustainable forests. A while ago now, the government changed the laws around logging native bush and now native bush can only be logged on private land and if it is sustainable. Which means there is no more native bush on public land that can be logged!

    Keep up the awesome mahi!

    Blog ya later,
    Dani

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Dani,
      I had such an amazing Christmas with my cousins and family.This Christmas was little different then it has been for the pass 20 years but not everyone can make it.How was your Christmas?

      Bye,Kaya

      Delete
    2. Kia Ora Kaya,

      That's great to hear. I had a great Christmas despite the weather! My younger brother got a trampoline for Christmas so we had lots of fun setting that up in the rain. How are you holidays going? I hope you have had a chance to be outside now that the weather isn't terrible!

      Cya,

      Dani

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.