Pages

Wednesday 19 December 2018

What's your favorite food?

Week 1,Day 4,Activity 2:Favorite Food
This activity was about your favorite food.I don't really have a favorite food.I like anything.

What I found hard was finding my favorite food
What I found easy was the whole thing

But if I had to pick it would be Mac 'n' cheese.

The ingredients are:
cups milk.
2 tablespoons butter.
2 tablespoons all-purpose flour.
1/2 teaspoon salt.
1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper.
1 (10-oz.) block extra sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded.
1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper (optional
1/2 (16-oz.) package elbow macaroni, cooked.

Enjoy

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Kaya,

    It’s good to hear that you aren’t a picky eater! Could you pick one meal that you really like and post the recipe to that? For example is there a dinner that you get excited about? I know that used to love it when my mum cooked Mac and Cheese. She used to always make a massive pot of it so we could have two or three bowls of it!

    You could also pick a baking recipe, if you like to bake? One of my favourite baking recipes is this peppermint slice recipe from Chelsea Winter:

    http://chelseawinter.co.nz/rich-peppermint-slice/

    Instead of buying some people gifts this year for Christmas I have made a few different baked goodies.

    Let me know when you have posted your recipe so I can have a read and give you the full points for the activity :)

    Blog ya later,

    Dani

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kaya,

    Yum, Mac and cheese is delicious! Thanks for sharing the ingredients and measurements to make it. Unfortunately, in order to gain full points for this activity we need you to put the activity into your own words. One way you could do this is tell me the steps you would take to create the Mac N Cheese? Or a few sentences on why this is the recipe you chose.

    I look forward to reading more about your favourite food! Let me know if you have any questions.

    Nga mihi, Georgia

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.