Pages

Tuesday 18 December 2018

Meet Bot-Chick-Man,Cosmo Titus Nova and Luna Queenie Bellatrix Laxia

Week 1,Day 3,Activity 1:Fantastic Beasts This activity was about creating your own beasts and you had to use adjectives to describe your beasts.

What I found hard was creating my beasts
What I found easy was coloring my beasts

 Instead of just putting a boring photo in I made an animation for you to enjoy.

 So I created three beasts.The first beasts is a Bot-Chick-Man,It's Half robot,half chicken and half man.The second beasts I made was a unicorn with a twist.My unicorns name is Cosmo. Cosmo I made up of lightning bolts are can float on clouds.My last beasts is like Cosmo but she's a very very wise for an Sixteen year old Dutch Wis.Her name is Luna Bellatrix and this isn't in my animation but shes from the land of Hagical(Hagrid's land full of magical creatures).Her family is the most wisest creatures in all of Hagical.

Enjoy!
 

3 comments:

  1. Kia ona kaya,
    I really enjoyed your presentation about fantastic beasts. That must have taken you a relly long time to create aye? I really like the way of how you set out the presentation like how the scene is in the classroom and how the teacher talks to them. I knew you were going to do something on Harry Potter, that's for sure. Do you like to make your own beast?

    Anyways thats all from me blog ya later

    ReplyDelete

  2. Mōrena Kaya,

    Wow! You have created not one but three fantastic beasts! I love your animations and I just wanted to acknowledge the extra effort you have been putting into your presentation of the Summer Learning Journey Activities. I’m seeing and reading some hints that you might be a Harry Potter fan, am I right? Have you had a chance to see the latest Fantastic Beasts movie yet? I have been so busy I haven’t had the chance but I have my fingers crossed that is it being shown at Movies in the Parks in Auckland this summer!

    Keep up the great mahi,

    Blog ya later,

    Dani

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tena Koe Dani,
      Yes I am a Huge Harry Potter fan,that's why I used the name Hermione,Luna,Queenie and Bellatrix.Yes I have already seen Fantastic Beasts and where to find them,As a matter of fact I have watched the movie at least 10 times and I've watched the Harry Potter Series 30 times each plus I read all of the books.

      See ya later,
      Kaya

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.