Pages

Thursday 20 December 2018

BRRRRR!! It's so cold

Week 1,Day 5,Activity 2:Letter from Tundra
This activity we had to write a letter to anyone from Tundra.

What I found hard was nothing
What I found easy was everything



Dear family,I am having such an amazing experience in Tundra and I wish you guys could all come with me.The temperature is really really cold.But I managed to get out and go exploring wearing five jackets,four pants,three socks and three beanies and scarfs.Did you know there are so many reindeer here.I saw owls they were so beautiful.Wish you all could of came.Love you x-Kaya

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kaya,
    I really love your effort you put in, to create this blog post. I think you should put in a little excitement into your work, another thing I think you could work on is using your punctuation properly and after every comma or full stop you use put a space after it.
    Blog ya later - Jahnel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Kaya,

    Welcome back to the Summer Learning Journey for 2019! Did you have a good Christmas? I spent Christmas up home on our family farm in Okaihau, unfortunately it was raining on Christmas Day but we still had a heap of fun!

    Brrr, I don’t think I could handle the cold of a Tundra. I would have to put on even more layers than you mentioned in your story! Do you think you would enjoy visiting a Tundra in real life? I would as long as I was able to wear plenty of layers of clothes, so I could stay warm.
    I look forward to reading more of your blogs soon!

    Blog ya later,

    Dani

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.