Pages

Sunday 9 April 2017

Disgusting future

WALT use  emotive language  and rhetorical questions In our persuasive writing. I am trying to persuade people that plastic bags are bad for the environment. What I found hard was getting information to back my ideas up. What i enjoyed was learning all the stuff that I did from researching. I hope you enjoy.
                                                            Disgusting future.
I believe that plastic bags are the worst things for the environment.


My first main reason is It hurts the innocent animals and humans too.Is this what you want?.When you throw your plastic bags out your window they will go down the drain and out to sea and into the poor innocent marine animals mouths and create huge piles of rubbish at the bottom of the ocean.Plastic bags should be banned from Kaikohe because did you know that Plastic bags are harmful to human health.


The second reason is because it fills up land and most places in the sea.Im so so heartbroken that we made it that way so no to plastic bags and yes to paper bags.Added to this you could harm the ocean. They must be put away for good, so that we are not killing and making our animals suffer a tragic death.Do you want to live on the most hazardous place?.I definitely don’t.


My third reason is because they're not biodegradable so they can’t rot or break easily.For example apples are biodegradable because there food but plastic bags aren’t. So when they go out to sea they will last up to 500 years until they will fade out.

In summary I think that plastic bags are the worst for the environment.They have harmed the ocean, next the world.So would you help me stop this pollution?

5 comments:

  1. HI my name is Bella I go to Papakura-central school I really like how wrote this piece of writing about plastic bags and paper bags. I agree with you i think that It is bad for our animals also because it causes pollution in our ocean. Well done!
    From bella

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kaya,
    I really like how you wrote a persuasive text which really persuades people into stop using plastic bags. Also how you grouped you ideas so it makes sense.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi my name is Lara and I go to Papakura-Central school. I agree too plastic bags are dangerous to our animals and world.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.