Pages

Tuesday 4 April 2017

Goals yea.Read me please

This is my goals for term 1 2017.
Kaya’s Learning Journey

Where I am now
What I want to get to
My strategies
Maths Stage 6

IKAN score 21

PAT score 5
Basic facts
+ 50
- 45
X45
40
Maths Stage 6a

IKAN score 25


Basic facts
  • 50
- 50
x 50
50
Learn 6, 7 and 8 x tables
Revise Stage 6a strategies .

Identify factors of numbers to 100.
Know groupings of 10’s,100’s & 1000s in 7 digit nos.
Order mixed fractions with ½ ⅓ ¼ ⅕ 1/10.  
Round whole numbers & decimals to nearest 1 or 1/10.


Reading age 11-12
PAT 7

decoding 96%
comprehension 70%
Reading age 11.5 - 12.5


decoding 96%
comprehension 70%
Read chapter books for enjoyment and write reviews that summarise the book and give my opinion.

Think critically about authors’ purpose for writing and the choices they made to suit their purpose.

Ask questions about what I read and seek answers.

Read more scientific, historical and poetry text to expand what I know about the world.
Spelling age 11.1

Writing
level 4b

Spelling age 11.6




Writing
level 4p/a

Understand and use complex punctuation around dialogue.

Consistently use correct punctuation: proper nouns, apostrophes for contractions and ownership, question marks, exclamation marks and commas for phrases.

Use lead sentences with confidence.

Make changes in my writing to improve meaning/vocabulary.
Te Reo Maori
I know my mihi
Feel confident to mihi in class and assembly.

Learn more words and simple sentences.
I will get family to help me learn my mihi.
Work with whaea Lana and Whaea Chanella to learn new sentences. Play vocabulary games.
Physical Education
I love running. I participate in all sports and represent Tautoro School with pride
Physical Education
I will improve my speed and endurance ability.
Continue to put 100% into all physical education lessons.
Create a running journal to track my progress.

Focus on the skills being taught by my coach.

Keep volunteering to represent my school.

1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.